WHAT IS EMSCULPT?
The EMSCULPT is the only procedure to help both women and men build muscle and burn fat. In addition, the EMSCULPT creates the world’s first non-invasive buttock lifting procedure.
EMSCULPT IS THE FIRST NON-SURGICAL APPROACH TO IMPROVE THE APPEARANCE OF THE BUTTOCK
- Ideal for patients unwilling to opt for an injectable or surgical procedure
- It strengthens, lifts and tones the buttocks to give that beautiful round feminine buttocks
- Increases strength and stamina to the gluteal region for athletic patients striving to take their buttocks to the next level
HIFEM SUPRAMAXIMAL CONTRACTIONS
- EMSCULPT uses a High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) technology
- The focused energy induces 20,000 POWERFUL MUSCLE CONTRACTIONS per session.
- This leads to SUPRAMAXIMAL CONTRACTIONS that can never be achieved through normal voluntary muscle action
ABILITY TO AFFECT BOTH MUSCLE & FAT
- The HIFEM energy selectively interacts with motor neurons while the skin remains unaffected
- The induced supramaximal muscle contractions are accompanied by a rapid metabolic reaction in fat cells, an intensive lipolysis
- Fat cells are overwhelmed by this metabolic reaction, become dysfunctional and initiate their programmed death (apoptosis).
- The resulting effect is a combination of muscle strengthening, muscle growth, and fat disruption
SUPRAMAXIMAL CONTRACTIONS INDUCE MUSCLE GROWTH
Muscles are exposed to extreme conditions through supramaximal stimulation. These extreme conditions are NOT possible through normal voluntary muscle contractions
- Adaptation to these conditions leads to very efficient changes in the inner muscle structure. oVolumetric growth of muscle fiber (Hypertrophy)
- This results in an increase in muscle volume and muscle fiber density
EMSCULPT’s unique magnetic field allows for this technology to not only affect muscle, but also affect fat in the subcutaneous tissue causing apoptosis in the abdominal region of the body. This is the ONLY technology that allows you to not only build muscle, but also simultaneously destroy fat, all while leaving the surrounding tissues unaffected.